Our impressive nominees have made each outstanding contributions to the marketing profession. The below list indicates which year each was celebrated and the position they held at the time of their induction.
- Lee Clow, Chairman of TBWA\Media Arts Lab and Director of Media Arts at TBWA\Worldwide
- Seth Godin, Best-selling Business Author and Speaker
- Esther Lee, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Marketing Officer at MetLife, Inc.
- Gary Briggs, Chief Marketing Officer of Facebook
- Jon Iwata, SVP of Marketing Communications at IBM
- Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer at Procter & Gamble
- Prof. Jerry Wind, Phd., Lauder Professior, Academic Director, the Wharton Fellows Program, Director, SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
- Bob Greenberg, Founder, Chairman/CEO at R/GA
- John Hayes, Former Chief Marketing Officer at American Express
- Al Ries, Marketing Strategist and Author
- David Aaker, Vice Chairman, Professor Emeritus, Prophet at Berkeley Haas School of Business
- Yvon Chouinard, Founder of Patagonia
- Trevor Edwards, President of Nike Brand, Nike, Inc.
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus at Ogilvy & Mather
- Beth Comstock, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer at General Electric
- Dr. Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson & Son, Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Joseph V. Tripodi, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer of The Coca-Cola Company