The Marketing Hall of Fame inductees represent a stellar group of marketers. Each inductee has made an outstanding contribution to the marketing profession. Please see below for a list of who has been admitted to the Hall of Fame, by year, and the position they held at the time of their induction.
- Wendy Clark, Chief Executive Officer, DDB Worldwide
- Ann Lewnes, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Adobe
- Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Unilever
- Lee Clow, Chairman of TBWA\Media Arts Lab and Director of Media Arts at TBWA\Worldwide
- Seth Godin, Best-selling Business Author and Speaker
- Esther Lee, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Marketing Officer at MetLife, Inc.
- Gary Briggs, Chief Marketing Officer of Facebook
- Jon Iwata, SVP of Marketing Communications at IBM
- Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer at Procter & Gamble
- Prof. Jerry Wind, Phd., Lauder Professor, Academic Director, the Wharton Fellows Program, Director, SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management, Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
- Bob Greenberg, Founder, Chairman/CEO at R/GA
- John Hayes, Former Chief Marketing Officer at American Express
- Al Ries, Marketing Strategist and Author
- David Aaker, Vice-Chairman of Prophet Brand Strategy and Professor Emeritus of Marketing Strategy at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Yvon Chouinard, Founder of Patagonia
- Trevor Edwards, President of Nike Brand, Nike, Inc.
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus at Ogilvy & Mather
- Beth Comstock, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer at General Electric
- Dr. Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson & Son, Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Joseph V. Tripodi, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer of The Coca-Cola Company