Join us for a global online discussion with the legends of marketing
Marketing Hall of Fame Speaks: Bringing the Future Forward
October 29th at 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Online
We celebrate brilliance in marketing with a focus on the future at the Marketing Hall of Fame. Facing the future with brilliant marketing is more important now than ever—and more challenging.
That is why we are hosting a live global discussion on the future of marketing with past Marketing Hall of Fame inductees. This interactive virtual event features some of the legends of marketing, including:
- Adobe EVP/CMO Ann Lewnes
- Ogilvy chairman emeritus Shelly Lazarus
- Author Seth Godin
- Former P&G CMO Jim Stengel
Register to join us October 29, 2020
2:30 – 4:00 PM EDT
Visit https://events.bizzabo.com/244915 to register.
This event will also feature video excerpts on the same topic from a range of other Marketing Hall of Fame honorees:
- Academic and author David Aaker
- Former Facebook CMO Gary Briggs
- Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard
- Dentsu Aegis global CEO Wendy Clark
- TBWA chairman Lee Clow
- R/GA founder/executive chairman Bob Greenberg
- Former IBM Senior Vice President & Chief Brand Officer Jon Iwata
- MetLife EVP/global CMO Esther Lee
- Author Al Ries
- Former Allstate, Coca-Cola, and Subway CMO Joe Tripodi
- Former Unilever chief marketing and communications officer Keith Weed
- Academic and author Jerry Wind
Join this global dialog. Reserve your spot now https://events.bizzabo.com/244915.
Meanwhile: We expect to reschedule the 2020 Marketing Hall of Fame induction ceremony later this fall. We will announce the date as soon as we are able.